Frederick G. Dalzell, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery (Board Certified)
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College
- Residency: Yale Medical Center
Specializing in: Orthopaedic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Total Joint Replacement, Arthroscopic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Get To Know Dr. Dalzell
Dr. Dalzell earned his Doctor of Medicine at Jefferson Medical College, distinguished as a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners. He completed an Assistant Orthopedic Residency at Yale Medical Center and Orthopedic Chief Residency and Clinical Instructor of Surgery at Yale Medical Center.
Dr. Dalzell’s Professional Honors and Recognitions include:
- Named a “Top Doc” in Orthopedic Surgery by SJ Magazine
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, 2007
- Orthopaedic Educational Achievement Program
- Past Director of Hahnemann Resident Program
- Dr. Dalzell grew up in this area and is a sports legend at Holy Spirit.
- Dr. Dalzell graduated Cum Laude from Princeton University where he lettered in football for four years and held the single game record for completions as a quarterback.
Dr. Dalzell is a is the Past President of the Atlantic County Medical Society. He is the Past President of the New Jersey Orthopaedic Society, where he has held several positions over the years. Dr. Dalzell is a member of the Medical Society of New Jersey, American Medical Association, and American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Dr. Dalzell serves South Jersey and the communities of Northfield, Atlantic City, and Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. Dr. Dalzell’s research is published in peer-reviewed journals.